Spider-Man Party Supplies
Order Spider-Man partyware, invitations, party favors, decorations, pinatas and costumes.
Spider-Man Party Decorations
- A solid red tablecover with decorative spider webs all over it (like the ones you see at Halloween.) Then sprinkle Spider-Man confetti on the table.
- Use some more spider webs to decorate the corners of the room, doorways, etc.
Spider-Man Invitation Ideas
- Make your own, starting with red or blue card stock, and add some Spider-Man stickers and bits of decorative spider webs. Run them through your printer first, to print the party info (date, time, place, etc.) unless you want to write all that by hand.
Spider-Man Food Ideas
- Get a Spider-Man Birthday Candle to go on the cake for a really quick cake decoration.
- Make spider web cookies. Start with round cookies and use icing to draw spider webs on them.
- How about a "spider web" pizza? When the pizza comes out of the oven, draw a spider web on it with Cheeze-Whiz.
- If you're having punch, put some plastic ice cubes with spiders in them in the punch bowl. Make sure the spiders are large enough to not be a choking hazard!
Spider-Man Party Activities
- Spider-Man to the rescue! Make a copy of the maze for each guest. First one to complete the maze gets a prize!
- A Spider-Man pinata is sure to be a hit. (Available through either of the party supply links on this page.)
- Pop lots of popcorn and watch the latest (or the birthday person's favorite) Spider-Man movie. If one is showing in theaters, a movie party would be a blast!