Party Recipe and Party Food Ideas
Party Recipes - here are some party recipes for you to try at your next celebration or event:
- Baked Brie - a simply delicious appetizer!
- Barley Biscuits - go well with veggie stew, and are wheat-free.
- Hummus - Mid-eastern chickpea dip, with variations and suggestions.
- Lemonade - easy to make, sweetened naturally without sugar.
- Onigiri (Rice Balls) - a simplified recipe.
- Party Punch - sweetened with fruit juice.
- Peanut Dipping Sauce - dip your veggies into something different....
- Shirley Temple - a non-alcoholic cocktail for children and adults.
- Spice Cupcake Muffins - a vegan, wheat-free recipe everyone can enjoy.
- Vegan Egg Nog - a delicious Christmas beverage without eggs or milk!
- Vegan Pizza - yummy pizza without cheese or other animal products.
- Vegetable Stew - our own hearty recipe that's totally vegan!
- Wassail - a traditional Christmas beverage.
Party Food Ideas - give your party fare some flair!
- Cocktail Party Appetizers - recipes and food presentation ideas for cocktail parties.
- Sputnik Cheese Ball - a simple and fun food idea for a 50's party.
- See also: specific party themes for more ideas!
Party Food Decorating Ideas
- Cake Decorating Ideas - fun cake ideas for birthdays and other celebrations.
- Make your own Party Picks - why buy expensive party picks when you can make some yourself!
Party Food Machines and Products
- Lello 4070 Gelato Junior - make your own ice cream and frozen treats without rock salt or a container you must pre-freeze. This model has a built-in compressor freezer, and makes one quart in 30 minutes. You could make pumpkin ice cream for Halloween, peppermint for Christmas, green for St. Patrick's day, etc.
- Fondue Sets - for cheese or chocolate fondue.
- Baking - cake pans, cake stands, cookie sheets, specialty bakeware, and more...
- Regular and Vintage-style Popcorn Machines | More Popcorn Machines
- Cotton Candy Maker - and entertaining party treat maker, perfect for a beach theme party or a circus theme party