Party Punch Recipe
Here's our own party punch recipe:
- Combine a can of Welch's frozen 100% White Grape Peach Juice with three cans of plain club soda instead of water.
- Make as many batches as you need to fill your punch bowl, and remember: it's easy to make more.
- To keep the ice from watering down your punch, make some ice cubes with the standard juice-concetrate-and-water mix.
- If you're using a punch bowl, make an extra batch of the standard juice-concetrate-and-water mix and freeze it in a one-quart bowl--or shaped cake pan or jello mold, if it will fit in your punch bowl. An ice block looks prettier and takes longer to melt than ice cubes. You can even add about an inch of water and some maraschino cherries, let it freeze, add another layer, etc. until nearly full for a more decorative ice. Make sure there's enough room to scoop up the punch around the ice block!
- Welch's 100% juices also come in pear, cranberry and raspberry--try them all to find your favorite!