Here are several invitation templates you can download. They will help you with invitation layout.
- You will need a graphics program that allows layers. Be sure to make the template layer invisible before printing!!
- See our page of invitation layout instructions for more info on making and printing your own invitations.
- Print at 200ppi.
4-fold invitations on regular weight computer paper. You get one invitation per page, all printed on one side.
2-fold invitations on card stock. You get two invitations per page, printed on both sides of the paper, then cut in half and each part folded in half.
- The gray areas on the template indicate the full areas in which you can place your design and/or text.
- If you want a visible line on which to cut your card stock invitations, make a very light gray line along the "cut" line, and leave it visible when you print.
- Even thought the template is measured precisely, printers sometimes have a mind of their own and print off a bit to one side. Make a test print to make sure it is centering correctly horizontally and vertically before you run off all your invitations! If it's off, and your printer seems to be lined up right, nudge the info you will be printing until it prints where it should.